Osijek, 22 April, 2009
DUE FOR USING OF QUAY
1. Due for using of quay is the charge paid for vessels using public or private port and public or private dock for the purpose of loading/unloading cargo, embarking/disembarking of passengers, supplying ships with fuel, lubricants, water and other supplies.
2. Due for using of quay is not charged to Croatian public or military vessels.
3. Shipping company, its agent or other representative of the shipping company is obliged to pay the due.
4. Port dues are equally applied for both foreign and domesic vessels for using of quay.
Same conditions apply to both ships reloading over the riverbank as for reloading from ship to ship.
5. Shipping company, its agent or other representative of the shipping company are responsible to provide credible information about passengers or cargo.
Dues are calculated for gross weight of cargo, e.i. for the loaded/unloaded indivisible ton of cargo.
The amount of reloaded cargo is authenticated with an official document (waybill, bill of lading..).
6. Port Authority Osijek issues an invoice to shipping company, its agent or other representative of the shipping company. Foreign shipping companies are issued an invoice in Euros (€), according to the middle rate of CNB, on the issuing date of invoice.
Table 1 – Port dues for cargo vessals
Port due basis
Per unit (HRK)
|1||BULK CARGO LOADING/UNLOADING|
|a) Coal, iron ore, clay, kaolin, bitumen, fireclay, cemen, coke||tone||2,30|
|b) Fertilizers, phosphate product, salt, sulphur||tone||2,30|
|c) Iron waste||tone||2,30|
|d) Natural gravel, gravel and stone aggregates, iron slag, sand||tone||2,00|
|e) Grain and oilseed granulated and in common post industrial processing state||tone||2,30|
|f) Ostali rasuti tereti||tone||2,30|
|2||LIQUID CARGO LOADING/UNLOADING|
|a) Oil and oil derivatives, bioethanol, ethanol||tone||3,20|
|b) Vine, vinegar, vine condensate, liquid bitumen, oil, lubricants, lubricants and grease of vegetable and mineral origin, latex, chemical and molasses||tone||3,00|
|c) Other liquid cargo||tone||2,80|
|3||GENERAL CARGO LOADING/UNLOADING|
|a) Concrete iron, pipes, angular iron, metal plates, iron coils, iron beams, ingot steel, pig iron||tone||2,50|
|c) Wood, logs, cut timber, wooden products||tone||2,50|
|d) Packaged products (packages, cardboards, cases)||tone||2,50|
|e) Palletized cargo||tone||2,50|
|f) Bagged cargo||tone||2,50|
|g) Vehicles, motorcycles||tone||22,20|
|h) Containers – empty||TEU||11,00|
|i) Containers – loaded||TEU||11,00|
|j) Heavy cargo over 40 t||tone||30,00|
|k) Other general cargo||tone||2,50|
|4||DANGEROUS GOODS LOADING/UNLOADING (fuel excluded)||tone||15,00|
|ROUND TRIP CRUISERS|
DUE FOR USING OF WHARFS
1. The wharfs user is charged for using of dock in case of:
- construction of water facilities
- deposition of sand and gravel extracted from the riverbed
- conducting other port activities for own purposes
2. Port user pays the due in case of construction and maintanance of water facilities and in case of deposition of sand and gravel extracted from the riverbed.
3. The criteria for calculation of this due is regulated by official documents of legal entity.
Table 2 - Dues for using of Wharfs
Port due basis
HRK per unit
Due for using of quay from Article I and due for using of wharfs from Article II is calculated and appropriatelly charged also for goods which are not shipped by water.
1. Demurrage due is charged for vessels using public port or public dock for any other purpose besides loading/unloading of cargo, embarking/disembarking of passengers, supply of vessels with fuel,lubricants, water and food.
2. Demurrage due is not charged to Croatian public or military vessels. Due is not charged in case of exceptional circumstances or force majeure (in case of death, illness or need for medical help for persons aboard, adverse weather conditions – ice, storm, low or high water level and in case of any kind of danger to passengers aboard, cargo or vessel).
Demurrage due is not charged for vessels in concession for performing port activities or if there is a special contract with Port Authority Osijek.
3. Demurrage due is charged to the shipping company, its agent or other representative of the company for:
- a vessel that uses the port after scheduled time for loading/unloading
- passenger vessel after scheduled time for docking, according to its announced timetable
- other vessels and floating objects after entering the port
4. Indirectly berthed vessels (alongside other vessel) are charged under the same conditions as directly berthed vessels.
5. Unit for demurrage due is indivisible meter for indivisible 24 hour day. Demurrage due starts 2 hours after time needed for loading/unloading of cargo and after scheduled time of a passenger vessel according to its timetable.
6. . Port Authority Osijek issues an invoice to shipping company, its agent or other representative of the shipping company. Foreign shipping companies are issued an invoice in Euros (€), according to the middle rate of CNB, on the issuing date of invoice.
Table 3 - Demurrage dues
|1||Cargo vessels||Indivisible 24 hour day and indivisible meter of vessel length||30,00 x m x days|
|2||Cruisers on international round trips||Indivisible 24 hour day and indivisible meter of vessel length||50,00 x m x days|
1. Berth due is paid for vessels which use public dock continuously (yearly) or occasionally (daily).
2. Payment deadline for berth due will be determined by Licence.
3. Berth due is not charged to Croatian public or military vessels.
4. Berth due is charged to vessel owner or a representative of the owner (Fishing club, Motor Boat Club).
5. Unit for constant berth due is vessel length and for occasional berth due is indivisible meter.
6. . Port Authority Osijek issues an invoice to an owner or representative of an owner. Foreign owners are issued an invoice in Euros (€), according to the middle rate of CNB, on the issuing date of invoice.
Table 4 - Berth due
|1||Vessels up to 5m length||per vessel||200,00|
|2||Vessels from 5m to 7m length||per vessel||300,00|
|3||Vessels over 7m length||per vessel||400,00|
DUE FOR USING OF PORT
1. Due for using of port is paid by port user, authorized for using of port on the basis of License for performing port operations. Criteria for calculation of this due are regulated by Articles 11 to 14 of Defining Port Dues bylaw (Official Gazette 20/09).
If Due for using of port can not be determined by any criteria of this Decree, it will be determined by the Authorization for the use the port.
TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Port Dues are defined with consent of the Minister for inland navigation.
2. By entry into force of this Decree, following Decrees are no longer applied:
- Decree on Port Dues from 7 July, 2002
- Decree on Amending the Decree on Port Dues from 26 March, 2007
- Port Dues from 26 March, 2007.
3. Port dues are applied from the date of publication on bulletin board or web page of the Port Authority Osijek.